US Shopping Cart 0

Document Authentication

G3's Document Legalization Team knows the requirements and procedures to ensure your important documents are accepted abroad. Select the country and use the wizard below to place an order.

Which country are the documents intended for?

! Please fill out this field.

* Required Fields

Yes No
Yes No

You Receive Personalized Service and Secure Technology

Marketing Reach

With specialists personally dedicated to your needs and a world of connections in our corner, G3 is the right choice for all your visa, passport, and document needs.

Head Phones

We’re Always Available To Help.

The G3 offices are staffed with knowledgeable specialists who will handle all your requests every step of the way. Call us Toll Free (888) 883-8472

Travelers Trust G3

Expedited Services

Getting visas and passports quickly is what we do best. Start the process now, and we'll get you on your way.