Contact Us

India Visa

G3 efficiently handles your travel visa requests quickly and with care, even if you’re in a rush.

Choose Your Visa Type Below

A visa is required for the following types of travel:

Tourist Visa+

Tourist Visa

If travel is for leisure purposes, sightseeing, and visiting friends and family, a tourist visa is needed.

Business Visa+

Business Visa

When visiting for general business meetings and site visits, you are required to have a business visa.

Employment Visa+

Employment Visa

You will need an employment visa if you have a job contract overseas or are an intra-company transfer.

Crew Visa+

Crew Visa

Crew visas are issued to crew members on commercial, private, corporate, or charter aircraft.

eVisa Tourist/Business+

eVisa Tourist/Business

eVisas are issued electronically, without having to send off your physical passport book.

Conference Visa+

Conference Visa

Apply for a conference visa if you will attend a conference sponsored by a public university or government agency.

Expedited India Visa Service

Getting a visa quickly is what we do best. Start the process now, and we'll get you on your way.

India FAQs

What is the difference between a standard tourist visa and an eVisa?

A standard tourist visa is valid for ten years, multiple entries, and will be a sticker visa inside your passport and the eVisa is valid for 60 days from entry, only double entry. The eVisa does not require you to relinquish your passport for the visa process.

My passport has expired, but my Indian visa is still valid, can I transfer or renew the visa?

The Indian government no longer allows visa transfers or renews visas, the traveler must carry both the expired passport with valid visa, and his/her renewed passport.

I am a Non-US citizen. What are the differences when applying for an Indian Visa?

All consulates require scans of either the permanent resident card or US work visa. Depending on which jurisdiction will be processing your visa, you may also have to provide a permanent address and a personal reference from your country of origin. Please keep in mind that Non-US nationals are generally issued 6 mos to 1 year visas.

As a previous Indian national, are there any additional documents I need to provide?

Yes, you will need to provide proof of renunciation of your Indian citizenship, as the government does not allow dual citizenship.

My child is a minor and will be traveling to India without both parents, are there any additional documents or vaccinations he/she will need to carry?

Your child will need to carry scans of both parents’ passports and a copy of their birth certificate. The Yellow Fever vaccination is only required if your child has recently visited a country where it is active.

We're Here To Help

The G3 offices are staffed with knowledgeable specialists who will handle all your requests every step of the way.

   Call 888.883.8472   Email Us  

Travelers Trust G3

Lee  |  NC, United States  |  Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:18:43 GMT


My Consultant, Joseph McGurn, was magnicicant. He kept me advised completely through the process. I had so procedural questions and concerns, but Joe handled them expediciousl...more info

SAMUEL  |  OK, United States  |  Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:10:09 GMT


Joe was incredibly responsive: he caught an error earlier on in my application process that could've resulted in a delay: he provided reasonable corrective action in the most...more info

Jane  |  NY, United States  |  Thu, 03 Jan 2019 07:21:11 GMT


Julio Carrillo was a life saver for me. I hadn't realized my passport had expired and I am leaving for Mexico City on January 10th. I came to the office without airplane confi...more info

Pamela  |  IA, United States  |  Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:42:33 GMT


The associates took care of any questions or issues quickly and efficiently. Everything was processed as scheduled, despite the holiday interruption. Great experience! ...more info